The Hematology Board Review (HBR) registration is available online until 08:00 April 16, 2017. Registration is also available onsite during the review board.
Date: April 16-18, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Registration Cost: Free
• Please ensure to scan your ID card for every session attended to obtain the maximum CME hours available.
• CME Accreditation will be awarded based on session attendance only.
• Each attendee must scan his/her own ID card for the sessions attended.
• Scanning for other individuals is not permitted
• ID scanning will only be available before and after each session.
The Hematology Board Review is credited by KIMS for Category 1: 19 credits.
The CME certificates for the Board Review will be available for download starting from 2:00pm on the afternoon of April 19, 2017. Please click on the “Claim Here” button to answer a mandatory evaluation form before downloading and printing the certificate.